Q:

About bbPress Plugin & Features
Resolved

Up
Down
::

Are you looking for a timeless, elegant, and streamlined discussion board? bbPress is easy to integrate, easy to use and is built to scale with your growing community.

bbPress is intentionally simple yet infinitely powerful forum software, built by contributors to WordPress.

bbPress is forum software from the creators of WordPress. Quickly set up a place for asynchronous discussion, subscriptions, and more! Download bbPress

Docly Theme Support
All Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Hi,

Follow this documentation to import the demo as like this page. After successfully importing the demo content, you will find all the pages in your WordPress admin dashboard’s Pages menu. Find your desired homepage there and start editing this page with Elementor.

Also, you can set your Homepage demo as the Frontpage of your website from Settings Reading

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

All you have to do is place the full URL of the object you are trying to embed. For example, in a reply, you could place this into the replies content box. Check out this cool video:

[YouTube link URL]

That was a cool video. Then where you see the YouTube link URL, when you submit the post you would see a youtube video in full.

Auto-embed links allow the user to have the ability to automatically embed any Youtube videos, Twitter tweets, Imgur images, Vine videos, and Instagram photos directly into topics and replies. This is powered by the oEMBED feature inside of WordPress. For a full list of what oEMBED supports in bbPress and WordPress go here.

To enable the ability to use oEMBED on bbPress topics and replies:

1. Settings Forums  in the WordPress backend
  2. Forum Features section make sure “Embed media (YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, etc…) directly into topics and replies” is enabled

Classic Editor

Best Answer
Best Answer

Code blocks

Use <pre>s for multiple lines of code. Once again, be sure to escape any angle brackets in the code for proper rendering. You may optionally add the .pre-scrollable class, which will set a max-height of 350px and provide a y-axis scrollbar.

</p>
<ul class="list-unstyled f_social_icon">
<li><a href="#" rel="nofollow"><i class="social_facebook"></i><i><a>
<li>
    </li>
<li><a href="#" rel="nofollow"><i class="social_twitter"></i><i><a>
<li>
    </li>
<li><a href="#" rel="nofollow"><i class="social_vimeo"></i><i><a>
<li>
    </li>
<li><a href="#" rel="nofollow"><i class="social_linkedin"></i><i><a>
<li>
<ul>

JavaScript Code

function general() { 
	$('.collapse-btn').on('click', function (e) { 
		e.preventDefault(); 
		$(this).toggleClass('active') 
		$(".collapse-wrap").slideToggle(500);

});

$('.short-by a').click(function () { $(this).toggleClass('active-short').siblings().removeClass('active-short'); }); }

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.