- You are now able to add ‘templates’ to custom jobs. With templates, you can template out other jobs to be created from your job, for example, if you need a follow up call with a client after you complete a certain custom job, you can make that as a template and once you have completed that job, you can create the follow up call directly in the job.
- You are now able to add timesheets to pay runs manually, to do this, go to the timesheet you want to add to the pay run, and click ‘add to pay run’. Please note, you can only add timesheets to pay runs which are incomplete.
- When creating a project for a tender, you will now be required to fill out the fields that are required for projects within a certain estimated value.
- You are now able to add ‘signature’ as a field type to custom forms.
- Major overhaul of how staff competencies are managed and created.
- Improve performance when loading contract agreements.
- When creating a job, the ‘Scheduled Start Date’ will now default to the current date.
- You are now able to delete uploaded files in custom forms.
- Will now show the clients trading name if there is one in the tender profile.
- Fix issue not allowing you to mark a tender as successful if the tender did not require a job.
- When adding deliverables to internal projects, the system will no longer check if it is over the estimated project value.
- When a purchase order is denied, it will now be marked as ‘unbilled’